Aqueity’s Unified Vision for Managed Services
Managed IT Services
say goodbye to IT headaches
Aqueity’s Unified Vision
is your solution
Our personalized, comprehensive managed service for all your IT support needs. Technology is key to making modern business more efficient. One way to get there is to avoid the expense and hassle of building out an entire IT organization.
For a predictable monthly fee, our clients can focus their energy on core operations, serving customers, and generating revenue.
What is included with Unified Vision?
Aqueity’s Unified Vision
- Unlimited end user support accessible via phone, email, or online portal
- 24 x7 emergency support
- Onsite support options
- Coverage for laptops, email, phones, printers, etc. and line of business systems to ensure your end-users maximize their productivity
- “1 call” resolution goal with a focus on addressing root causes
- Ongoing monitoring of workstations, network and Cloud
- Anti-Spam & Anti-virus solution(s)
- Patching of firewalls, routers, systems, etc.
- Remote system management
Facilitation with 3rd parties
- Periodic health checks and diagnostics
Strategy & Direction
- Annual IT roadmap with budget
- Periodic strategic business reviews with executive team
- Complete transparency into tickets and service levels
- Constantly evaluated satisfaction and feedback program
- VIP program for handling key stakeholders
Let our staff create a custom plan for your business’s IT support needs
Who is this service designed for?
Course & track
Chicagoland companies looking for one or more of the following:
- Peace of mind, knowing your partner has the skills, staff and processes in place to handle your IT environment
- Expert in your business – understanding your industry, IT environment and key systems
- Unlimited end-user support so employees max out their productivity
- Predictable costs with expected results
- Full time, U.S based staff that is easily accessible (for a quick call or onsite visit)
- Shared sense of urgency – a partner who responds to your priorities the same way you do
- A trusted advisor, free of conflict, who will both guide and challenge you
- On-call expertise that can be leveraged for special projects, security and strategy
- Active engagement that ensures people are satisfied using the service and that you get what you pay for
- Annual IT Roadmap with quarterly executive check-ins to chart a course and track progress towards improvement